Financial Modelling Training
We have helped hundreds of students and professionals improve their Financial Markets and modeling understanding. Our training services focus primarily on professionals but we also help with university, degree-level and professional qualifications. Click here to learn more
Financial Modelling Consulting
Whether you need to build a small or a very large and complex template, we are here to help you. We have a very experienced team which can create the excel models you need. click here to learn more
Our market reports are widely read and cover all of the major market news that occurred throughout the week as well as our analysis of how these events could impact markets in the weeks ahead. Click here to learn more
Find some of our Excel tools at our Eloquens Channel:
- Twitter tags Trump tweet with fact-checking warningIt is the first time the social media giant has said one of Donald Trump's tweets could be misleading.
- Coronavirus: Boris Johnson to face senior MPs amid Cummings rowThe PM will appear before the Liaison Committee as critics call for his chief adviser to resign.
- Coronavirus: Schools and businesses could see 'local lockdowns'Restrictions could be introduced when there is a local flare-up of coronavirus, a minister says.
- Hairdressers say they want to open before 4 JulySalons are asking the government to let them open before July to cut hair.
- Ramsdale's positive coronavirus test shook Bournemouth - HoweBournemouth goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale's positive coronavirus test has changed the mindset of staff at the club, according to manager Eddie Howe.
- Minnesota violence: Clashes over death of black man in police custodyTear gas is fired at protesters angry at the death of a man pinned down by a policeman in Minnesota.
- Coronavirus: 'Short-lived' rebound in house hunter demandBuyer demand leapt when curbs on the sector were lifted in England, but may not last long-term, analysis says.
- End of home advantage? What Premier League can learn from Bundesliga empty stadiumsHaving watched the Bundesliga restart in Germany, here are four things we have noticed that could affect Premier League games behind closed doors.
- Coronavirus: China's plan to test everyone in WuhanOfficials said they planned to test all of Wuhan's residents over 10 days, so how have they done?
- Brutally difficult to stop Bayern - Dortmund coach FavreBorussia Dortmund coach Lucien Favre says it will be "brutally difficult" to stop Bayern Munich retaining their Bundesliga title.