Financial Modelling Training
We have helped hundreds of students and professionals improve their Financial Markets and modeling understanding. Our training services focus primarily on professionals but we also help with university, degree-level and professional qualifications. Click here to learn more
Financial Modelling Consulting
Whether you need to build a small or a very large and complex template, we are here to help you. We have a very experienced team which can create the excel models you need. click here to learn more
Find some of our Excel tools at our Eloquens Channel:
- TikTok: Trump signs order to address 'threat' of Chinese appBeginning in 45 days, any US transaction with parent company ByteDance will be banned.
- Why Nadia Rose put her 'finger up' to music bossesThe rapper on controlling her own destiny, "outlandish" new music, and receiving texts from Rihanna.
- Woods makes solid start, Rose sits one off lead & DeChambeau breaks his driverTiger Woods shoots his lowest opening round in a major since 2012 after a two-under-par 68 at the US PGA Championship in San Francisco.
- Christopher Steele: Ex-spy says more must be done to stop Russian interferenceChristopher Steele, who compiled the Trump-Russia dossier, says all UK political parties are targets.
- Chemotherapy in cancer patients with Covid-19 'not a risk'Female breast cancer patients were much more likely to survive than other patients, a study says.
- School funding plan 'benefits wealthier pupils most'The government's latest funding plan could "disproportionately benefit schools in better-off areas".
- Beirut explosion: Anti-government protests break out in cityLebanese security forces deployed tear gas on a group of demonstrators near parliament.
- World's remotest Irish bar: 'We will survive Covid'It has been closed since April, you can’t reach it by car, and it's a two-day hike from the nearest airport.
- How the pandemic is sending some Brazilians ‘two steps back’Strides made to reduce poverty in Brazil are being reversed by the economic upheaval caused by Covid.
- 'It took 32 years, but I finally found my kidnapped son'After Li Jingzhi's son went missing in 1988 she dedicated her life to searching for him. He was found in May this year.