Financial Modelling Training
We have helped hundreds of students and professionals improve their Financial Markets and modeling understanding. Our training services focus primarily on professionals but we also help with university, degree-level and professional qualifications. Click here to learn more
Financial Modelling Consulting
Whether you need to build a small or a very large and complex template, we are here to help you. We have a very experienced team which can create the excel models you need. click here to learn more
Find some of our Excel tools at our Eloquens Channel:
- Coronavirus: Where can I go on holiday? A guide to destinationsAs people in England get the green light to go abroad again, here's a look at what's in store for travellers.
- Coronavirus: What are the UK travel quarantine rules?What do you need to know if you're planning to fly during the Covid-19 pandemic?
- Coronavirus pandemic: Tracking the global outbreakKey maps and charts explaining how the respiratory virus has spread around the world and how it is being dealt with.
- Coronavirus: What are the UK's travel rules and which countries can I go to?New agreements mean people entering the UK from certain countries will not have quarantine.
- Zheng Yanxiong: China appoints hard-line Hong Kong security chiefZheng Yanxiong is best known for a crackdown on protesters over a land dispute in 2011.
- Coronavirus: England's quarantine scrapped for arrivals from 50 'low risk' countriesArrivals from Germany and Italy will also no longer need to isolate, ministers confirm.
- Leicester lockdown: 'More police than New Year's Eve' on patrolPolice in Leicester will be monitoring for non-essential travel as pubs open outside the city.
- Formula 1: US & Brazil races unlikely to happen - Toto WolffThe US and Brazilian Grands Prix are unlikely to take place this year as a result of the coronavirus, according to Mercedes boss Toto Wolff.
- UK government plans to hold daily White House-style televised press briefingsBoris Johnson says the televised format will give the public "direct engagement" with decision-makers.
- Coronavirus: PM urges people to be sensible as England lockdown easedBoris Johnson says "we are not of the woods yet," as pubs and restaurants in England prepare to re-open.