Financial Modelling Training
We have helped hundreds of students and professionals improve their Financial Markets and modeling understanding. Our training services focus primarily on professionals but we also help with university, degree-level and professional qualifications. Click here to learn more
Financial Modelling Consulting
Whether you need to build a small or a very large and complex template, we are here to help you. We have a very experienced team which can create the excel models you need. click here to learn more
Our market reports are widely read and cover all of the major market news that occurred throughout the week as well as our analysis of how these events could impact markets in the weeks ahead. Click here to learn more
Find some of our Excel tools at our Eloquens Channel:
- Storm Dennis: Fears for Severn towns amid fresh flood warningsResidents in communities on the river are being evacuated as water threatens to top flood defences.
- Bloomberg to join Democratic debate amid poll surgeThe former New York mayor has qualified to take part in a Democratic debate for the first time.
- Son Heung-min: Tottenham forward out for 'number of weeks' with fractured armTottenham forward Son Heung-min will be sidelined for a "number of weeks" after fracturing his arm during Sunday's 3-2 win at Aston Villa.
- England's Vunipola to miss Ireland game for family reasonsEngland prop Mako Vunipola will miss Sunday's Six Nations game against Ireland after returning to Tonga for family reasons.
- West Ham defender Fisk named in young England squadEngland Women's coach Phil Neville gives Grace Fisk her first senior call-up as he names a young squad for their SheBelieves Cup defence in March.
- Coronavirus: British couple on cruise ship 'test positive'The UK government says it is trying to rescue British nationals from the quarantined cruise ship.
- Coronavirus: The noted victims of the virus in WuhanA bodybuilder, a watercolour artist and a film director are amongst those who have died in Wuhan.
- Andrew Sabisky: No 10 urged to examine vetting after aide quitsA minister calls past remarks by Andrew Sabisky "racist", but he accuses the media of "selective quoting".
- Wages back above pre-economic crisis levelsAverage wages - when adjusted for inflation - exceed pre-crisis levels for the first time since 2008.
- Australia bushfires: Backpackers can stay longer if they help rebuildNew rules have been introduced so that people with working holiday visas can extend their stay.