Financial Modelling Training
We have helped hundreds of students and professionals improve their Financial Markets and modeling understanding. Our training services focus primarily on professionals but we also help with university, degree-level and professional qualifications. Click here to learn more
Financial Modelling Consulting
Whether you need to build a small or a very large and complex template, we are here to help you. We have a very experienced team which can create the excel models you need. click here to learn more
Find some of our Excel tools at our Eloquens Channel:
- Archie Lyndhurst: CBBC star and son of Nicholas Lyndhurst dies aged 19The actor, the son of Only Fools and Horses star Nicholas, died after a short illness.
- Covid-19: Growth in cases may be slowing in EnglandBut case numbers remain high and we are still at "a very critical period", a study suggests.
- Presidential debate: Rules to change after Trump-Biden spatTuesday's ugly and ill-tempered first US presidential debate is being widely condemned.
- Covid 19: More restrictions expected in MerseysideThere are "serious concerns" about managing the virus amid a spike in cases, Liverpool mayor says.
- 'We are not going to stand for this' - US team walk off after 'homophobic slur'San Diego Loyal forfeit a match in protest after an alleged homophobic comment was aimed at their openly gay midfielder Collin Martin.
- Chrissy Teigen reveals 'deep pain' of miscarriageThe model and TV presenter was expecting her third child with singer husband John Legend.
- NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers beat Miami Heat 116-98 in game oneLeBron James says the Los Angeles Lakers still have "a lot more work to do" despite a 116-98 win over the Miami Heat in game one of the NBA finals.
- NBA Finals: Anthony Davis and Le Bron James lead Los Angeles Lakers to victory in game oneAnthony Davis scores 34 points and LeBron James 25 for the Los Angeles Lakers as they beat the Miami Heat 116-98 in game one of the NBA Finals.
- Covid-19: Virus spread may be slowing and fears over job cutsFive things you need to know about the coronavirus pandemic this Thursday morning.
- Covid in Wales: Lockdown tourism businesses fear closureWrexham, Denbighshire, Flintshire and Conwy face lockdown restrictions from 18:00 on Thursday.